Miami Snapshots Part 4

This is the last installment of photos from Miami. It's just a mish-mosh of stuff from our last day.
Actually, it's not just stuff from our last day, it's a mix of stuff from the whole weekend. I just got around to sorting through everyone else's photos and there were some fun gems in there.

This is from our first day, ha. I'm blowing up my inflatable pretzel pool float. This thing was a huge hit.
Seriously, this pretzel. I can't wait to use it in Turks & Caicos.
For dinner, we headed to Miss Saigon. We were all craving soupy noodles and pho totally hit the spot.
We passed a gelato place on our way back to the hotel - Ferli Gelateria - where I got the most delicious hazelnutty ice cream ever. It was called ferraro roche, you know, like the chocolates, and it was incredible.
Thanks for a great weekend, girls!
xoxo.

Comments