Houston Part 2

I'm sharing more Houston stuff today. My cousin and cousin-in-law live right across from Hermann Park so we went for a long and leisurely walk and then ended up at Rice so that's what today's all about.

One of my favorite things about Hermann Park was the Patrick Dougherty installation. Patrick Dougherty came to Cornell and put in a similar twig sculpture type installation in front of one of our dorms so I instantly recognized it.

Rice University was also gorgeous. There were pretty buildings, statues, and a James Turrell installation. We also walked by Rice Stadium where JFK gave his moon speech.
Oh, and another fun thing we did was... Just Dance! It was so fun and funny and an amazing workout. I have one more Houston post coming (with my favorite photos from the trip) so please come back!
Cheers!

Comments