My Favorite Blogs

Every (weekday) morning, I stroll into work a little early to give myself a little "me time" before things get busy. I fill up my water bottle (which is really just one of those reusable clear Starbucks insulated cups), settle in with my breakfast (usually a green smoothie or a piece of fruit), and open up my computer and read some blogs.

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites. I'm a pretty eclectic person so I look at a lot of different blogs.

Favorite Food Blogs
Spoon Fork Bacon - More than the recipes, I'm so in love with this duo's food styling and graphics.
Smitten Kitchen - delicious, homey food that makes me feel comforted and happy.
What Katie Ate - Katie's food photography skills are so enviable.

Favorite Style Blogs
Olsens Anonymous - I'm an Olsen lover. I, too, have crunchy hair and a love of hobo-chic.
Cupcakes & Cashmere - Emily has a feminine and refined style which makes me wish I were more elegant and put-together.
Barefoot Blonde - Amber is tall, thin, blonde - everything I'm not - but I like her style and her dog is precious.

Favorite Lifestyle Blogs
The Pioneer Woman - Does this count as a lifestyle blog? I love the Pioneer Woman's food, photography skills, and wit.
A Beautiful Mess - This blog is written by two sisters that share recipes, DIY projects, home decor, and everything else in an accessible, sweet way.
A Subtle Revelry - I haven't been following this blog for too long but the style jives with mine and it inspires me to make my home and food prettier.

Other Favorites
Luxirare - Her high fashion and intense food and pretty awesome photography inspires me.
Suri's Burn Book - Snarky and fun.
Books of Adam - My favorite comic blog; love his style of drawing as well as the actual content.

It kind of feels like I'm scraping the barrel for post ideas (though I really did want to share this). I've been so preoccupied with my kitchen renovation that I haven't had time to think about much else. I highly doubt that I'll be going on any more holidays this year, but I did spoil myself with four, yes, four trips last year so I can't be snooty about it.

I do have more than 2 weeks of PTO time at work though, so I think a few staycations are in order. Those are always fun.

Cheers.

Comments