Happy Christmas!

Hello and Happy Christmas! I hope your day is filled with cheer and laughter and family and maybe a few gifts. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I wish you seasons greetings instead!

I just wanted to share the polish look that I thought looked festive and cheerful. I used Essie's Stroke of Brilliance over a clear base coat and loaded on 2 or 3 thick coats, doing my best to get as much glitter on my nails as possible. My ring is a copycat Princess Diana (and now Princess Kate) ring from Macy's, which I actually bought at a mall in Hawaii, from my trip in January.
Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Mooi! That's Dutch for beautiful. Happy holidays to you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dank u! haha :) hope your first xmas as a dutchie was lovely and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment