Tiny Umbrellas

I really dislike having to travel with an umbrella. I hate that the TSA has to inspect it and you have to re-wrap it and pack it after passing through security. I hate carrying it as I'm walking around sightseeing. I hate wrapping it up while it's still damp.

But how cute is this umbrella from Zara? Inside is a simple black umbrella, functional and not flashy but this penguin cover makes me smile.

I don't think I'd mind carrying this one around.

In reality, I have a tiny portable umbrella (Totes brand from Target) which suits me just fine but I am so so tempted to upgrade to Mr. Penguin.

Comments

  1. Hahahaha that is so cute!!! Umbrellas are one of my biggest dilemmas... To make room for one in my backpacking backpack is such a sacrifice... I didn't bring one to ireland/Scotland even though it rained a bit then, but I had a rain slicker with a hood so that worked okay for me! I used to have a hello kitty umbrella that was so cute too. I think I need to invest in an umbrella that I can hold whilst riding a bike though. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a bike with a basket! How cute would that be? Rain slickers are great except when you're trying to look at a paper map or trying not to get your phone wet :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment