Back from Maui :(

Maui was amazing; so amazing, I would definitely live there, if I had the opportunity/means.

Overview of what I did --
Day 1: plane, plane, plane, settle into condo, Korean new years dinner
Day 2: brunch, beach (first time snorkeling in the ocean), bbq dinner
Day 3: Hana highway, Hawaiian plate lunch for dinner
Day 4: cousin's beach "wedding," brunch, shave ice, Old Lahaina luau
Day 5: snorkeling, Haleakala sunset, Hawaiian pizza dinner
Day 6: snorkeling all day!
Day 7: layout at the pool (in attempt to even out tan), Waihe'e Beach Park, Maui Botanical Gardens, Queen Kaahumanu Shopping Center, L&L Hawaiian barbecue for lunch/dinner, head to airport :(
I took lots of photos of signs/symbols/text
I'm excited to look back through my photos and blog about how much fun I had :)

Comments