Jetsetter Satchel

I can't seem to get away from Rebecca Minkoff lately. I got myself the MAC crossbody clutch, the three-zip crossbody rocker bag, and the studded rocker (for my sister) over the summer and most recently, purchased a wallet. But what can I say? This lady designs some lovely accessories.

My current obsession on my wishlist is the Jetsetter Bag. The name screams travel and the bag seems perfectly suited for holidays and mini breaks. It comes in both black and cement, and I think I prefer cement. Black looks a bit too Wall Street-pantsuit for my taste, whereas the cement color is both professional and fun.
this is the bag in 'cement'
top view (of the bag in 'black'
It meets all my criteria: a zip top and appropriate size, lots of functionality, and it's structured so it won't topple.

The side pockets are perfect for storing your passport and toiletries bag for easy access at security check in.

Looks like there are lots of little pockets inside; the description says, "Interior zip, wall and cell phone pockets; key clip." And from the photos, it seems that there are four zippered pockets on the outside.

The long strap is removable, which is nice, since I'd probably prefer to carry the bag like a tote, but would like the option of tossing it over my shoulder and around my back. That long strap would make it a great weekender bag.
Hopefully someone cheaper makes something convincingly similar soon because it's for sale at Nordstrom for $495 [the forest green color is available for $346.50 at Saks)] and that isn't exactly in my budget. But my fingers are crossed since Black Friday is just around the corner...

Cheers.

Comments